Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Picture Tagged!

I keep checking Ashlee's blog to see what's new and exciting and today found out that I had been picture tagged...


My dream vacation would be traveling along the Mediterrenean Sea. Greece, Italy, France, Spain, etc. I actually have been to the Mediterrenean Sea when I was in Israel.

Self-Portrait- Do I really have to?What my kids are up to: Ben and Ella are currently being babysat by the TV and Grace and Felicity are napping (hopefully!)My Favorite Shoes: I bought these for the day we blessed the twins... I needed a chance to get dresses up and the high heels made my post-pregnancy legs look thinner! I actually love wearing heels and most the time the higher the better!My Favorite Place in My house: My front room is almost completely finished and it is a quiet, peaceful room.My Bathroom: Plain JaneMy Fridge: I really should have cleaned it out! Now what can I find to make for dinner?My Kitchen Sink: I actually did dishes before I saw that I had been tagged- Very unusual!My laundry room: Notice that you will not see the floor in this picture because I am in the process of working on the mounds of laundry that seem endless- oh wait, they are!!My Closet: It's times like this when I realize I have way too much and really should get rid of half of it. (Anyway, 1/3 of the clothes are too small and some, a very few, are too big, and most of the rest are out of date!)

Now I tag Jada, Kristi, Susan and Meg- Good Luck!

2 comments:

Katy said...

That's one of the coolest tags I've seen! How fun! first of all, your picture is AWESOME, cute hair!!! and I'm soooo envious of your closet!!!!!! It's monsterous!! Well, I hope you have a great month- I don't wanna brag, (but I totally am!!!) I'll be in France all month long!!!!! weee! but I'll miss your blog.. i'll catch up when I get back!

♥jada said...

Oh, man! I am going to have to do this one in the morning. . . Nothing like a little preparation;) j/k