I have been such a blog slacker lately and need to do some much needed catching up but this post is something that can't wait! I have been so wrapped up in worrying about moving and trying to figure out what we should do. I was at my wit's end this morning because it seems like everything we look at just doesn't work. I had told my mom "Oh well, it will all work out!" (You know the power of positive thinking) but silently was depressed because I'm just not sure how! Anyway, I came home and thought I would continue my search on the internet for houses but decided to quickly check facebook before I started.
When I got there, I saw a link from a friend I went to school with that led me to another website about the family of a guy I knew from high school. I knew Jared and he was such a nice guy. When I started to read about the challenges facing their family, I was hit in the face with a big dose of perspective! I have been SO BLESSED! Period...End of Story...SERIOUSLY BLESSED!
I'm hoping to spread the word to my small circle of friends about this. You can donate to help this family on their website or I have a friend who is just starting an online auction on her website. If you have something you would be willing to donate for the auction, let me know and I can get it to her or I'm sure you can contact her directly through her website.
Go check out her blog and look at the items to bid on. She just began but already has a cake and a photography session up for bid. (Allisha does beautiful cakes and Katie take the most amazing pictures!)
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago









1 comment:
I will have to keep checking to see how the bidding goes! Thank you for the links...I'm counting my blessings!
Post a Comment