I'm too tired to write anything...decorating and 10 five year old girls and 2 hours of entertaining them has wiped me out. I will actually write more tomorrow!
oh my goodness gracious, that party is seriously the CUTEST EVER!!!!! can you be MY mom??? everything is so perfect, your girls are two lucky little ladies!! it was so great seeing you and your family last weekend, i couldn't stop saying, "I LOVE your entire family, Taylor" on our way home. It's so great to see everyone and feel completely comfortable every single time. I wish I wasn't feeling SO SICK, otherwise we would have stayed a lot longer!!
Happy Birthday, gorgeous girls!! Ava had the BEST time playing with them
1 comment:
oh my goodness gracious, that party is seriously the CUTEST EVER!!!!! can you be MY mom??? everything is so perfect, your girls are two lucky little ladies!! it was so great seeing you and your family last weekend, i couldn't stop saying, "I LOVE your entire family, Taylor" on our way home. It's so great to see everyone and feel completely comfortable every single time. I wish I wasn't feeling SO SICK, otherwise we would have stayed a lot longer!!
Happy Birthday, gorgeous girls!! Ava had the BEST time playing with them
Post a Comment