
As a seasoned parent ( or so I like to think) you know when its quiet that nothing good is going on. Grace and Felicity have started snatching things they know they shouldn't have and then they find a good hiding spot and quietly check whatever the item is at that moment out. For 2 little girls, they are really super quiet when they are hiding. More than once, I have started freaking out because I couldn't find them. (Note to self or anyone else trying to find quiet twins- look behind the trunk or in the play house).
The item of choice on this day was Robert's wallet. They had emptied it and were checking out the goods. Unfortunately for them, Robert's wallet rarely holds any loot! Felicity did luck out and find a 1 dollar bill. I went to gather up the contents of the wallet (which they handed over pretty well) until we came to the dollar. Felicity clutches it to her chest and says "No, my money" My how they learn quickly!










3 comments:
Aren't kids fun, I swear mine can destroy things faster than I can keep up.
A quiet house is a scary house. That's my new motto.
That's so funny! Crazy how fast they learn the value of a dollar!
Post a Comment