Friday, June 6, 2008

Now how do you spell that?


Okay, so I'm going to post a very proud parent post- Yesterday, Ben came home from school with a ribbon pinned to his shirt. I asked what it was for and he answers that he got 2nd in the Spelling Bee! I start freaking out (most of you know that Ben has been less than interested in school)! I call Robert before I even really get the details because I'm so excited. Well, Robert then asks if it was just his class or the 1st grade. Ben, still be very cool about the whole situation, says that they had a class spelling bee and the top 4 from each class got to go to a 1st grade spelling bee. And that is where Ben got 2nd place! He spelled 23 words right!! I can't tell you how proud we are of him- He has really been working hard lately!

Congratulations- my Super Speller!

3 comments:

The Murdocks said...

Way to go Ben. I was never a good speller, that is awsome that Ben did so well, give him five for me.

jared and susan said...

way to go Ben. We are really proud of you

The Murdocks said...

Great job ben-O meg told me how good you did on your spell keep it up you da man!!!