Thursday, February 26, 2009

The "other" mom!



Robert is always getting frustrated with me because the kids will be saying "Mom, Mom..." and sometimes I don't answer. What he doesn't understand is most of the time I'm not sure whether they are talking to me or the "other" mom! Case in point...

Yesterday, Grace and Felicity had been playing house while I was making dinner. Felicity came over to me and said "Mom, can you unbuckle this for me." In this instance, I guessed she was referring to me because I was the only other person standing in the room. As I bent down to unbuckle the backpack, Grace came around the corner and said "What? I'm right here." To which Felicity responded, "No, the other mom!"

See I'm not a completely terrible mom when I don't answer everytime one of my girls says "Mom!" Robert doesn't understand that at any given moment there could be 3 "other" moms standing in the room!

7 comments:

Katy said...

Those girls are TOO CUTE! They got soo big too! Well, with all those MOMS running around your house, i'm betting it's spotless! ;)

Katy said...

Those girls are getting SO BIG and they are cute as can be! With all those MOMS running around, I'm betting your house is the cleanest on the block!

mamasuisse said...

That's so sweet. The more moms the merrier.

Ashlee said...

Thats funny. By the way I like that you are now not only color coordinating your girls clothes, but also yourself with them...

angie said...

Cute pictures! That is fun to have so many "moms" in the house. You should have plenty of help with the cleaning and cooking ;)

Kari said...

Wow how nice that you aren't the only mom!!! What would that be like?! Your girls are all so big now, I can't even believe it. They look so beautiful, you have a gorgeous family.

Ashly said...

how sweet!! i'm guessing that will be as close as you'll ever get to having a clone, right? they are seriously adorable.