This list was very hard for me to come up with...Nobody wants to know all these weird things about me but here goes anyway!
1. I'm extremely competitive. Not in an in your face kind of way, but secretly I will think "I can do that" and then I try to.
2. I love to be creative. I have tons of ideas floating around just waiting until I have a place to set things up and keep 6 hands from being grabby...I need a very big lock!
3. I don't do well with cloudy, grey, cold, snowy days. I know...I grew up in Idaho and live in Logan. I would really thrive in Hawaii (but then again, wouldn't we all!)
4. I love learning new things. I'm thinking of going back to school and am excited to start. Okay, I'm also scared out of my mind! It's been 8 years since I was in school and well, let's just say I worry my mind is not what it used to be!
5. I'm thrifty. I love nice things but I also love a good deal. I'm great at taking things I have and reinventing them to make them what I want. I'm not willing to go into debt to have everything I want or things look perfect right now. It will come.
6. I'm VERY shy. I have a very hard time putting myself out there!
7. One of my biggest pet peeves is parents who think there kids are perfect and try to rub it in others faces. We all love are kids and think they are great but not any better than anyone elses. Come on... I'm not perfect and no one I know is perfect (sorry!). So lets not put so much pressure on our kids and others to think they need to be. I think this is why there is so much of the "Keeping up with the Jone's" syndrome. (Note: I am fine with parents who are proud of their kids, I know I am but we all know someone who thinks their kids can do NO wrong!)
8. I do not like animals... period!
9. I'm a "I can do it myself" kind of person. Often times, I learn things the hard way (right mom?).
10. I love getting dressed up for something. Likewise, I love to plan and throw a party. Anyone want to get together? ;)
I tag Ashlee, Heather, Mom, Meg and whoever else dares to be bruttally honest!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago









3 comments:
I totally love this list.. and I completely know what you're talking about with the Parents of the Perfect Child... ugh... they never stop, do they? These are so much fun to read... thanks!
see now- since we live cross-country, there's no way I'd know half of these things about you! very fun reading your answers- I found myself saying, "oh, me too!" when I was reading!
Good list, Michelle. I need to try and do this tag, but I have to think on it. You had some great things there! Are you surviving after the major snow yesterday? I can still see my grass, so come on down :)
Post a Comment