Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Twilight Series


Okay, so I know I'm way behind but this past weekend I started to read Twilight! I could not put it down- My poor family just saw my nose in not only one but all 3 books- Yep, I started on Twilight on Saturday night and finished Eclipse at 2am. I think I should have waited until it was closer to the 4th book because now I will be like I was with the Harry Potter series, out very early when it comes out in stores to get it. Well, at least I won't be alone right:)!
Also, the casting of the movie isn't really what I had pictured- that's always so disappointing!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I was a late starter to the Twilight series also. There was so much hype over them that I didn't want to read them, but once I finally got started, I couldn't put them down, and I read the first two in a day each. I would have read the third one in a day, but we had to go on vacation and that really slowed me down. I didn't like who they picked for the movie until I looked up more pictures of them, and now they've grown on me.