So I have not done an entry for over two weeks! I have had tons of things to write about, but that has been the problem. I run from one thing to the next until I drop from exhaustion. Anyway, I have really been wanting a cute background for my blog and I had been talking to Ashlee (my sis) about it. Well, being the talented one of the bunch, she figured it out(I mean I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to work). Today I told her she ought to just go in and change my background for me and gave her my password. When I got on the internet tonight- It was done!!!:) Thanks, Ash!!!
I've got lots to talk about but that will have to wait for another night- I have a ton of laundry waiting to be folded :( !
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago









2 comments:
I'm going to stop looking at your blog if you don't start putting more pictures and stuff like that on. I mean seriously! What am I supose to do during the day if I can't surf others blogs. I guess your going for the whole suspense thing, right? Well I'm hooked and anxiously waiting!
Wow, what a nice sister! Your blog looks really cute!
Post a Comment