Okay- so a clarification from the last post(I started it, then didn't have time to finish)- Ben has had 3 teeth pulled by Robert's dad and it has been driving him crazy. Anyway, Ben's tooth was super loose but it was so tiny that we couldn't get a good grip on it. Night after night, he would come down after we sent him to bed saying that it needed to come out. So one day when Robert got home from work, he was doing his usual trying to pull the tooth and decided he needed a better grip so thus the plyers. It wasn't two seconds and no sound before Robert had it out holding it proudly just like any good dad would.
Okay, I'm way behind on posting anything. I uploaded a lot of pictures so I will try to catch up! Robert has a serious love of fast cars (what boy doesn't?) So he packed up the kids to go to the track for a race. They were looking around at all of the cars when one of the drivers asked if they wanted to sit in his car. That made their day.


Notice Ben in the sunglasses- isn't he just way too cool!
1 comment:
how cool! I just saw that!
Not Meg
Sammie
Post a Comment