Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Finished


I can now return to the land of the living :) ! I finished Breaking Dawn at 10:30 last night... I can't think that this is really the end- I can see so many places where it could go! I loved it! I will not divulge any secrets since some of you may not be done yet- (but then why are you wasting important time with Edward and Bella by reading this). I will now start counting the days until the movie. I really hope it holds up to the hype!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I finished reading this too. It was so different than I expected & so different from the other books that I had to keep asking myself if I really liked it or not. It turns out that I do, but I feel like it shouldn't be over yet. I finished with too many questions that I really want answered. I'm excited for the movie also, but I'm just not going to get my hopes up, or relate it to the book. This way I can enjoy it for what it is & not get too frustrated with the things they change.