I guess I should clarify the move. Robert is changing industries and will be selling insurance. We are still trying to make some final decisions but we decided we needed to sell our house so we can have the extra to get the business up and going. We are going to Robert's parents house for the next little while. They are in near Logan. So not too far. We still have many decisions to make and we will see where the next few months take us. We are so grateful for the friends we have made in Riverton and for the time we have lived here. This has become home for all of us. This transition hasn't been easy but I know that we are moving in the right direction. Please everyone... Keep in touch! And if you are ever in Logan.. give us a call!
4 comments:
Moving Stinks! I know. But I'm glad you sold your house. Now you need to work on mine.
Moving stinks! I know. But at least you sold your house. Now you can help me sell mine.
I still say thats it rude once your sister comes down to live by you that you leave.. Oh well I will eventually get over the hurt!!! Love you!
Yeah, I found you. I got your sight off of Meg's blog. Glad the move went well. I'm sure it will be an adjustment, but it will all work out!
Post a Comment