Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Packing!!!

I'm taking a break from packing- Robert and I just finished bringing our food storage upstairs and loading it into Keith's truck and Park's trailer. I have to say I was surprised by the amount that was so neatly arranged in our cold storage. I am so grateful that we have been able to build up that amount but not so grateful that we have to move it at least 2 more times (I'm counting putting it into Meg's house for storage even though Robert left without me so I don't have to exert anymore energy today.)
I have been stress eating and I think Robert was helping me burn off a few calories by the amount I helped carry and move! I'm doubtful that I will be able to move in the morning- No gym for me just loads and loads of boxes!! I used muscles today that I haven't used in a very long time!!
Well, I guess I'd better get back to the empty boxes that are calling my name- I'm sure if there was that much in the storage room alone that I'm in for hours upon hours of filling boxes!

1 comment:

mamasuisse said...

Moving is the worst! Moving here 7 years ago was our 11th move in less than 10 years of marriage. I told Steve that I would never do it again unless we could hire professional packers and movers.

Good luck with it.