Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Just a Number...Right?

Who knew one (well actually 2) little insignificant numbers could cause such angst! I have literally been dreading this day for months and now that it's here, I don't feel better like I thought I would. I mean it's crazy that I have been on the verge of tears at more than one time today!

I posted on Facebook that I was going to hop a plane to somewhere warm... and I'm not sure that I was kidding! I guess I could chalk it up to a mid-life crisis that seems to be hitting early (well, at least I hope this is not mid-life). I wonder what Robert would think if I had a plane ticket booked and was standing at the door with suitcase in hand waiting for him to drop me off at the airport?

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday!

angie said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle! I keep telling you to come on down to some sunshine. Although it has been chilly even down here. At least we don't have snow. :)

The Murdocks said...

Happy Birthday Michelle. So I will not give you any OLD jokes this year. I actually do feel bad for you because that same number is sneaking up on me all too fast too. You will always and forever be only 29 in my book though - but only if I can stay that age too. And as for hopping on a plane to go somewhere warm - can I come too Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaase? I think it is time for a weekend away. How about Hawaii?

Katy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best!