1. What is something your dad always says to you?
Ben: Your a talented boy
Ella: Can you help me clean up the toys?
Grace: he say get your church stuffs on
Felicity: Laugh
2. What makes dad happy?
Ben: Giving him loves and kisses
Ella: To clean up the toy's when he's not home.
Grace:When I give dad kisses for Father's day and that makes him so happy!
Felicity: Clean up the toys
3. What makes dad sad?
Ben: When we don't mind him
Ella: When you make a mess and don't clean up and make him yell
Grace: Something makes dad sad when Ben cries, Ella cries, I cry but I don't cry anymore
Felicity: Get out the toys
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Ben: tickle me
Ella: By saying funny jokes and tickling me
Grace: He dos this. He put his hands like this and like this and says "too slow"
Felicity: I don't know (shrugs shoulders)
5. What was your dad like as a child?
Ben: He liked to ride motorcycles
Ella: He had glasses and he still does and he always wears really nice clothes
Grace: Dad was a little kid he loved to play on his bike
Felicity: to clean up toys
6. How old is your dad?
Ben: 31
Ella: 30
Grace: I don't know.
Felicity: 3
7. How tall is your dad?
Ben: 6 feet tall
Ella: 6 inches, no 7 inches
Grace:I don't know. Just this high(pointing her finger to the ceiling)
Felicity: ummm...this tall.
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Ben: Play with us kids
Ella: Play with us
Grace: He loves to go to church.
Felicity: Clean up toys
9. What does your dad do when you're not home?
Ben: Work
Ella: He'll watch TV and have snacks
Grace: He's with you
Felicity: Go to the store to buy somting
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ben: Golf
Ella: From a race.
Grace: Umm, I don't know.
Felicity: Jonas Brothers
11. What is your dad really good at?
Ben: He plays football with me
Ella: Making us laugh and smile
Grace: He love to... He really good at.....Moooommm
Felicity: Be Superman. He has superman stuff under he's clothes
12. What is your dad not good at?
Ben:I have no idea. Oh, I know eating cornflakes. He doesn't like them
Ella:Umm, I'm thinking....He's not good at soccer.
Grace: I don't remember
Felicity: I don't know
13. What does your dad do for a job?
Ben: Insurance
Ella: He makes lots and lots of money and sells insurance
Grace: He goes to work for jobs
Felicity: Do work stuff
14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Ben: Pizza
Ella: Mashed potatoes and peas and corn
Grace: He likes to eat hamburgers and hot dogs and potatoes.
Felicity: Sandwich
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
Ben: Work
Ella: He does a good job at work
Grace: He loves to go in the water
Felicity: Clean up
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Ben: Cowboy
Ella: SpongeBob
Grace: I don't know
Felicity: Santa
17. What do you and your dad do together?
Ben: Go Fishing
Ella: Go and have dinner together and spend time
Grace: He loves to clean up doors
Felicity: Clean up
18. How are you and your dad the same?
Ben: We both like football
Ella: We both like mashed potatoes and peas and corn
Grace: He love to do something in his room
Felicity: This tall.
19. How are you and your dad different?
Ben: We don't laugh the same
Ella: I like to do sports and he likes to spend time with us
Grace: um, daddy loves me
Felicity: I don't know
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Ben: He works so hard for us. To get a house for us.
Ella: Because when he comes home he gives me big hugs and kisses
Grace: He dos something fun for me and not for sis because she is not here. She is with you
Felicity: this much
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
Ben: That's a dumb question. Smooching together (hysterical laughing)
Ella: That she's funny and cute
Grace: He loves you mom. He loves to do something with you.
Felicity: you get makeup on
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Ben: BYU Stadium
Ella: Skiing
Grace: He love to go to work and to the store with us.
Felicity: to work
Robert is such a great dad. He works so hard to provide for us and to help me. We love him and appreciate all he does for us each day!
Happy Father's Day, Robert!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago









5 comments:
hahhaa!! this was hilarious to read! YOu've got such funny kids! Happy Father's Day to Robert (aka, Jonas Brothers, aka Santa, aka room cleaner)
love it!
Good answers! He must like to clean up the toys a lot. I loved doing this with my kids...it is fun to see the answers they come up with. Happy Father's Day, Robert!
I think Felicity is going to have a clening compulslion. Way to go Boo! I mean cleaning.
this is SO cute! hope all is well with you guys!
Those are great answers - what a cute idea!
Post a Comment