I just love this!
My sister just got done reading this to me. I have always wanted some witty comment to respond with when I'm in this situation. (Unfortunately, it has happened more than I care to admit!) Maybe a list of ready made comebacks is in order...
Since I'm lucky that I was even able to make a link to her website, I will have to just tell you that I'm referring to her post on July 8 "An open letter to grumpy women over 70". In my opinion, it is for everyone who neither has kids (or kids extremely close in age) or has forgotten what it's like to have them with you everywhere you go.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago









1 comment:
oh boy. I was shaking my head and groaning the whole time... pure misery!!!!! thanks for sharing, i'll have to start looking in on this blog, it's funny!
Post a Comment