The girls all had Christmas parties at dance this year. Ella was traumatized from last year because she had missed dance the day they handed out the note about dressing in Christmas colors for the party and was the only one there in non-festive attire. I decided to try to make it up to her by making her a Christmas tutu and matching bows. I made 2 other tutus for Grace and Felicity's party and everyone was fully prepared for Christmas dance parties.
I don't have a picture of Ella wearing her things because a friend took her to dance for me because I was busy setting up for the ward Christmas party.....The second week of December, Nancy went outside and slipped on the ice. She fell and broke her ankle. She had been in charge of decorating for the ward Christmas party but with her out of commission, I stepped in to help. Thankfully, the party turned out nice and Nancy is now able to get around.
We had a good snow storm this weekend. I took my 3 girls and my friend, Kristie, took her little girl, who is friends with Grace and Felicity, to lunch at Firehouse pizza and the to see "The Princess and the Frog." While we were eating lunch and watching the movie, it snowed and snowed and snowed. As we walked out, I was worried about getting up the hill in my van. I called Robert to warn him to have the tractor ready. He said to turn off my traction control and punch it. So I drove up the road like a crazy woman and am glad to say I made it....barely!! The kids all loved playing together in the snow. They made a fort and sledded to their hearts content. I was grateful Robert was around to keep us plowed out.
It has been such a crazy, busy month. Maybe, hopefully, things will slow down just a little after the first of the year....Here's to wish'n!









No comments:
Post a Comment