Monday, December 14, 2009

On the Second Day of Christmas....

Robert keeps apologizing for the things just being small. I keep telling him we are having so much fun!!! I don't think he's understanding really how much we love it so if you see or talk to him, tell him how I'm bragging it up! Also, this is doing wonders for me being able to get kids to hustle a little to get ready in the morning...No opening presents until we are all ready for school. That is an enormous present all by itself!

So on to the good stuff...It was Ella's turn to open and she unwrapped a bag of Dove candies. I opened a Dove chocolate bar. (Now Robert knows just how much I love chocolate so how he can think that's a small gift is beyond me!)

Well, its late...for me anyway and I have a Christmas tutu that needs to be made for a Christmas dance party for tomorrow calling my name. Can't wait to see what day 3 brings!!!!

No comments: