Sunday, December 13, 2009

This time it's for real....On the First day of Christmas....

my true love gave to me....Yummy pear and vanilla lotion! We were woken up early by a sick 3 year old and one of the first things to pop out of Ben's mouth was "It's Sunday! Can we open our present now?" Robert told him to wait...I didn't think I wanted to so I hopped in with "I want to open mine too!"

Robert caved and Ben got to do the honors of opening the kids pear flavored jelly belly jelly beans and then I opened my lotion....I have decided to wait until I'm ready for the day before I open any more presents because the pictures that Robert took are definitely not flattering and may cause even Robert to run screaming from the room. (That paints a good picture of just how bad they are because let me tell you Robert has seen me when I was at my worst!)

I spent the rest of the day nursing a sick Felicity while Robert braved church and a list of honey-do's with the other 3. Currently, they are all bundled up playing in a mountain of snow while Robert plows for like the 4th time in 36 hours! When I say mountain of snow, I truely mean mountain! I'm guessing this does not bode well for me and my hopes of being able to reach civilization for the rest of the winter. I will welcome anyone who has 4-wheel drive (cause your gonna need it) and the guts to brave this arctic, snowy climated zone seperate from Cache Valley.

So until tomorrow....

Just kidding...I had posted and then it was quiet for a minute and outside the wind is howling! This is very bad...if the snow keeps up and the wind keeps up...there will be no hope for getting girls to dance tomorrow....but maybe it will keep Robert here for an extra couple of hours! I hate sending him out in the early hours on bad roads! So although I wouldn't mind a couple extra hours with him here, I pray the snow and wind stops so he can get to work safely!!!!

No comments: